Aircraft Cabin Systems
designs and manufactures Aircraft LCD Displays for in-flight entertainment on commercial airplanes.
2006 — $5.8 million
2007 — $5,772,000
2008 — $5,533,872
2009 — $6,277,364
As of 2010, 10 employees.
Redmond, Washington USA
In 2008, Aircraft Cabin Systems purchased the 10,549-square-foot industrial building at 18080 NE 68th St. in Redmond, WA, from Rosen-Harbottle Commercial Real Estate for $1.9 million. The building features 2,620 square feet of office space, one loading dock, seven roll-up doors and a 14-foot clear height.
- Bulkhead LCD Displays
- Cabin Overhead LCD Retrofit
- Engineering and Certification
- Common Aircraft Cabin Display Types
- LCD Mounting Areas
- Aircraft LCD Display Program Types
- High Definition Aircraft LCD Displays
- Aircraft LCD Monitor Specifications